Casa de Aprendizaje family daycare
Where listening with attention takes place
Open weekdays 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (831)423-9864
* Quality infant/toddler and young child care
* Bilingual Program in Spanish and English
* Fresh homemade meals — breakfast, lunch and snacks
* Bi-monthly parent meetings
* Parenting classes and coaching
* Monthly dads groups & parent support groups
* Teacher- parent conferences
* Special events & celebrations for the whole family
Mothers Day, Fathers Day, End of the year celebration, Graduation celebration
* Hand in Hand Parenting
* Cabrillo College - Early Childhood Education (ECE)
* The Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC)
* The Child Development Resource Center
* Casa Pequeña program of ECE department at Cabrillo College
* The Daycare Home Educators Network
* Family Daycare Home food program, Community Bridges
Casa de Aprendizaje family daycare and parenting program, is a licensed Family Day Care Home.
The services we provide are geared toward the learning and development of young children and their parents.
Our program structure is based on each and every child's unique physical and emotional developmental needs.
We work to achieve the best results for every child and their family.
Case de Aprendizaje is a licensed family daycare home. Facility Number: 444409492
The services we provide are geared toward the learning and development of young children and their parents. Our program structure is based on each and every child’s unique physical and emotional developmental needs and we work to achieve the best results for every child and their family.
The Casa offers a bilingual (Spanish/English) setting with a focus on building strong connections and having respect for each person. Age appropriate activities, respect for diversity and cultural identity are an important part of our program. There are indoor and outdoor activities for children throughout the day and we foster appreciation of the environment.
Our hours of operation are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Our staff are well trained and well supported for the work they do with our families. (See About Us to meet the staff)